Dear Valued Customers
Greg’s Piano Forte’ has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will continue to do so. The safety of our employees, customers, families and friends remains our top priority. We wanted to take a moment to share with you the steps we are taking to help protect the health and safety of our employees and customers during these trying times. Greg’s Piano Forte’ has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will continue to do so. The safety of our employees, customers, families and friends remains our top priority. We wanted to take a moment to share with you the steps we are taking to help protect the health and safety of our employees and customers during these trying times.
We will continue to serve our customers following common sense approaches that have worked for a very long time. You can hire our services with full assurance that the best health practices will be followed.
Piano moving has recent been verbally okayed to me from a call to the Cuyahoga County board of Health. Piano Tuning services will continue with modifications also, to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
As you know, all kinds of small businesses across the country are struggling and facing uncertainty, especially service industries. Many have been ordered to close their doors, while others have been allowed to operate with modified protocols.
During this time of isolation, playing a well tuned piano can not only provide a health benefit through the creation of music and an emotional outlet, but it can also do wonders for the listener as well. Many a time have I been told by someone connected to a person who plays that hearing the piano brought them both enjoyment but also peace. Naturally it is best to hear or experience a piano that is in tune providing its most beautiful sound!
New Safety Protocol for Piano Tuning Service
- I will travel to your location in a clean car having wiped hands and face with towelettes immediately after any previous appointment.
- I will, upon request, put on a safety mask and gloves before entering your home.
- Once inside I’ll ask that you also follow the minimum safe distance and keep 6 ft. between us. Sometimes these things are hard for us to remember but as we do our best we limit our exposure.
- Any tuning will be carried out with maximum efficiency – we won’t be as inclined to chit chat like we usually do. It’s hard to breath in these masks if you’ve asked for one so staying a long time is not in anyone’s best interest.
- After your piano tuning has been completed we’ll collect payment, be on our way, and let you get to enjoying your newly tuned piano.
A very similar protocol will be followed for our piano moving services.
All in-shop services like piano repair, piano rebuilding, piano refinishing, and piano redesign will be carried out as usual. These services only involved one or two people at a time working on your piano.
Greg’s Piano Forte’ will now resume our normal schedule with no interruptions to service during this time. We really appreciate all your support and encourage you to support all local and small businesses when possible.
We value your support and are committed to giving you the same level of expertise and customer service we have built our reputation upon for more than 35 years.
Please take care of one another and do your best to stay physically and mentally engaged until this difficulty is behind us. The battle is just as much mental as physical. Nothing heals the spirit like music.